- ✅ NoNettyCrasher (prevents netty exploit without any ViaVersion fork)
- ✅ NoAntiCheatCrasher (fix exploits that cause anti-cheats to make the server use 100% CPU)
- ✅ Doesn't require any dependency
- ✅ Custom Packet Injection (packets are analyzed and blocked before the server can read them in a different way compared to any other anti-exploit)
- ✅ Easy and detailed configuration
- ✅ Nice GUI for recent alerts
- ✅ Advanced packet logger incorporated with maximum files creation to avoid huge memory usage (can be disabled)
- ✅ 1.8-1.16 Compatibility on spigot
- ✅ Blocks almost every crash/lag exploit
- ✅ Frequent updates when a new exploit is detected
- ✅ Option to completely disable packets (useful for lobbies)
- ✅ Printer/Schematica mod compatibility
- ✅ Detailed and no spam alerts with configurable permission
- UNIQUE ANTI NETTY CRASHER, few rare clients, like GasClient, have NettyCrasher exploits, one type of exploit that doesn't affect server's TPS but Netty's threads. A NettyCrasher generates exceptions that affect the server when a packet gets decoded, so the server crashes and doesn't listen for any packet anymore. LPX is the only anti-exploit having this check without the use of any strange ViaVersion fork or Spigot fork.
- Custom Injection and No dependency, LPX uses a unique way to inject compared to every else anti-exploit, this is useful because Packets don't even reach the spigot decompressor/decoder and they don't affect the server if blocked.
- Smooth Packet Limiter, Usually, anti-exploits doesn't encourage the use of packet limiter because it always causes problems for players with bad networking. LPX has an accurate way to count spam packets and has a fully working VL system to prevent false flags when players lag.
- Printer/Schematica Mod Compatibility, usually packet limiters and anti-exploits needs difficult configuration to allow printer-mode, LPX has a very useful option that detects when a player started using printer mode and guarantees no false kicks
- Advanced Packet Logger, did you server crash with LPX? No problem, we log every packet sent from any player to understand what type of exploit did he used and we can fix it in a few days. Packet Logger can be disabled, configured and doesn't take too much memory because of automatic old file removal.
- Easy and detailed configuration, you can edit almost everything while you detect false-flags, you can choose to enable/disable kicks for every check, enable/disable specific checks and change EVERY VALUE used in the code.
- Packet Blocker, are you using LPX on a simple Pre-Hub that doesn't need to handle packets like Chat, EntityInteraction? You can disable packets completely to make the server run smoother.